The company ordered Announcing the launch of a powerful iOS mobile application that complements the award-winning financial management platform. The Neat Mobile app allows small business owners to connect to their bank or credit card accounts, create and send invoices, and receive online payments from customers directly from their iPhone or iPad. In addition, you can use the Neat Mobile app to capture and search financial documents such as receipts, invoices, and statements on the go.
Small business owners work in multiple locations and need to streamline their day-to-day operations, but Neat allows them to manage their accounting practices. Neat’s all-in-one financial management platform allows business owners to quickly and reliably manage their books and organize their business finances, with or without accounting experience.
Garrett Baird, President and CEO of The Neat Company, said: “With old spreadsheets and software packages, bookkeeping was difficult and almost impossible without a desk. I was worried that it took a long time to start a business and I might have done something strange. Neat addresses the problems I’ve seen over the years by overcoming the limitations of local spreadsheets and making the process truly mobile. Neat’s platform is comprehensive yet easy to use, small and medium. You can access it wherever your business needs it. You can save time, headaches and money by finishing books faster and more efficiently from your iPhone.
The Neat mobile app is designed to mimic Neat’s user-friendly, intuitive and versatile web experience, demonstrating its simplicity and powerfully providing the help you need.
Neat’s full mobile features include:
- Sign up for a Neat subscription or trial directly from the mobile app
- Ability to fully connect corporate bank and credit card accounts so that users can view all transactions from their mobile device
- Access your iPhone / iPad camera to capture receipts and other documents and upload them directly to Neat
- Organize and manage uploaded documents in app binders and user-customized folders
- Accurate matching of user-imported data with physical documents
- Fast and accurate full-text document search across all scanned files
- Users can balance their accounts by fully matching uploaded documents with banking transactions on their mobile devices.
- View expired and pending invoices, send one-touch reminders, receive quick and secure payments online, and more on the go
- Bank-grade security and encryption to protect user information and documents
- Answer all user questions through Neat’s unlimited customer support – tap to call or chat
- Secure and fast access to user accounts with face detection or fingerprint login reduces the need to manually enter passwords
The Neat Mobile app is now available for download from the Apple Store. A decent financial management platform can be tested for free for 14 days. The user then pays only $ 289.99 for an annual subscription ($ 24 / month) with a 30-day money-back guarantee. A monthly subscription is also available for $ 29 per month.